- Yields: 20
- Preparation: 20 minutes (+ 1 hour standing time)
- 6 oz (175g) IVANHOE- Goat Cheese Jalapeño
- 6 oz (175g) BLACK RIVER - Smoked Gouda, sliced
- 6 oz (175g) BLACK RIVER - Cheese Chipotle Cheese Log
- 8 oz (250g) IVANHOE - Old Sharpe Cheddar, cut into chunks
- 8 oz (250g) SALERNO - Pepato Cheese
- 2 pkgs (57g) IVANHOE - Nothing But Cheese Cheddar
- 6 oz (175g) BLACK RIVER - Cheese Logs Maple Cheddar with Cracked Pepper
- 4 oz (125mL) capicola, thinly sliced
- 8 oz (250g) green grapes
- 6 figs, halved
- Arrange cheese on oversized wooden or marble board, or rimless platter. Place Nothing But Cheese pieces in small bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
- Arrange capicola on board, in separate areas.
- Nestle fruits in and around meats and cheese.
- Add interest to the board by using a variety of vessels that are different shapes and heights. Place some items, such as the cherry tomatoes or radishes, in tall, narrow drinking glasses.