- Yields: 4 as an entree, 8 as a starter
- Preparation: 60 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Gold Premium Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup (50mL) parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15mL) honey
- 2 tsp (10mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) salt and freshly ground pepper, each
- 1 1/2 lb (750g) potatoes, mini and halved
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Spreadables Regular
- 1/2 cup (125mL) celery, chopped, or peas
- 1/2 cup (125mL) radishes, chopped
- Whisk sour cream with mixed herbs, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until combined; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add potatoes and cook for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Preheat grill to medium; grease well. Toss potatoes with melted Spreadables butter. Spread out evenly on the grill and cook, turning often, for 15 minutes or until well marked and fork tender.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and toss with dressing, celery, peas and radishes. Salad can be served warm or reserved for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add quartered hard boiled eggs for extra protein and flavour.
- This salad can be made any time of year, using roasted or even boiled potatoes instead of grilled.