- Yields: 2
- Preparation: 12 minutes
- 2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp (5mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tub (100g) Nordica Smooth - Vanilla Bean
- 1 tsp (5mL) caramel sauce
- 1 apple
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush both sides of tortillas with melted butter. Stir sugar with 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Cut into wedges and arrange, spice-side-up, in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool.
- Core and halve the apple; slice one half and set aside. Grate remaining half apple and blend with Smooth cottage cheese, caramel sauce and remaining cinnamon. Spoon into a bowl. Serve dip with tortilla chips and thinly sliced apple.
- Add a drizzle of maple syrup to taste.