- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 28 minutes
- 10 lb (5Kg) boneless chicken breasts, skinless
- 20 tsp (100mL) GAY LEA - Butter Solids- Salted
- 10 pinches salt
- 10 pinches pepper
- 20 cups (5L) IVANHOE - Old Cheddar, shredded
- 6 2/3 cups (1.5L) GAY LEA - Sour Cream 14%
- 5 cups (1.25L) green pepper, diced
- 3 1/3 cups (750mL) salsa
- 2 cups (500mL) black olives, sliced (optional)
- 10 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 20 tbsp (250mL) fresh coriander, chopped
- 40 large flour tortillas
- Cut chicken into small 1-inch (2.5cm) cubes. In skillet melt Gay Lea Salted Butter over medium high heat and cook chicken, salt and pepper for about 8 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Pour into large bowl and stir in 1/2 cups (375ml) of the cheese, Gay Lea Sour Cream, green pepper, salsa, olives, jalapeno and coriander.
- Divide mixture among tortillas and fold and roll to enclose filling completely and place seam side down in small baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake in centre of preheated 350 F (180 C) oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy.
- Excellent source of vitamin C, niacin, calcium and iron.