- Yields: 12 half portions or 6 regular sandwhiches
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 36 oz (1.125Kg) GAY LEA - Hewitt’s Goat Cheese, softened
- 6 rustic baguettes
- 12 red peppers, roasted, sliced in half
- 6 tomatoes, vine ripened or heirloom, sliced
- 3 lbs (1.5Kg) Serrano ham, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500mL) sweet pickles, sliced
- 1 tsp (5mL) extra virgin olive oil
- Cut baguette in half length-wise and slice open.
- Spread the bottom half of the baguette with 3 oz (90 g) of goat cheese.
- Add toppings to the goat cheese, two halves of roasted red peppers, 3 to 4 thin slices of tomato, 1/4 lb (125 g) ham and finish with 6 slices of sweet pickle.
- Drizzle with olive oil.