- Yields: about 30 cups (7.5 L)
- Preparation: 125 minutes
- 10 cups (2.5L) blueberries
- 20 cups (5L) NORDICA 2% - Cottage Cheese
- 3 cups (750mL) walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (300mL) liquid honey
- 1/2 cup (125mL) flaxseeds, optional
- 1/4 cup (50mL) ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp (30mL) pure vanilla extract
- Pulse blueberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Stir blueberries with cottage cheese, walnuts, honey, flaxseed (if using), ginger and vanilla until well combined. Cover tightly and chill for at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours before serving.
- Serve with fruit salad or over warm oatmeal.