(Bilingual – English & French) Customer Supply Chain Representative
Location: Mississauga - Head Office
Department: Corporate Supply Chain Customer Service
Reporting to the Supervisor of Customer Supply Chain, the Customer Supply Chain Representative provides excellent customer service and maximize customer growth by following company guidelines and fostering cooperative spirit through teamwork, at our Mississauga corporate office.
- Liaise and bridge daily communication in French and English, between internal departments (Sales, Supply Chain and Finance) and external partners in operational matters to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products.
- Manage all orders within your client portfolio and ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide support to Key Account team members as required.
- Proactively resolve issues that threaten service levels.
- Ensure and exhibit a professional attitude and demeanour to all who contact the company.
- Issue return merchandise authorization numbers and/or return of products (credit processing) to eligible customers.
- Respond to consumer inquiries as back-up to the consumer relations team, and complete associated tasks, including forwarding complaints with proper documentation to the respective Quality Control Supervisor, for their investigation and written response within 24 hours, making necessary arrangements to pick up complaint products for analysis.
- Food Safety and Quality responsibility as outlined in SOPs and other training materials provided and accurate record keeping.
- Other related duties as required.
- Excellent English and French verbal and written communication.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Customer Service experience, in a fast-paced, Consumer Goods (CG) environment.
- Post-secondary education completed.
- Previous experience in the Food Processing Industry is a strong asset.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and excel in a team environment.
- Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated excellent Telephone/Communication/People skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience with an ERP system is an asset.
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy and sound judgment in stressful situations.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature, with frequent interruptions and multiple deadlines.
Sitting and keyboarding for considerable amount of time.