- Yields: 1 cup (250 mL)
- Preparation: 35 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) GAY LEA - Regular Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup (50mL) chives, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10mL) maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp (7mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
InstructionsSour Cream Dip – Maple Chive Sour Cream Dips are the quintessential simple party food. Serve dips with crunchy crudités such as carrots, sweet potato slices or endive, or cooked nibbles such as baby potatoes or slightly steamed green beans.
- Stir sour cream with chives, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper until well combined. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 days before serving.
- Serve as a gourmet creamy condiment for cedar plank grilled salmon.
- Stir in ½ cup (125 mL) shredded Ivanhoe White Cheddar Cheese for a unique topping to spoon over baked sweet potatoes.