- Yields: 2
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Organic Sea Salted
- 1 cup (250mL) BLACK RIVER - Cheese Garlic & Pepper Cheddar, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups (500mL) cauliflower, riced
- 3/4 tsp (4mL) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4mL) pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Melt butter in large, non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat; cook garlic for 1 to 2 minutes or until just starting to brown lightly.
- Stir in cauliflower until evenly coated; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Serve immediately.
- Cauliflower rice can be purchased in the refrigerated section of many grocery stores or make your own by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor until crumbles resemble grains of rice.