- Yields: 12 servings
- Preparation: 1 hour
- 1 cup (250mL) STIRLING - Churn 84 butter, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) GAY LEA - Gold Premium Sour Cream
- 6 lb (3Kg) chicken wings, split and patted dry
- 1 tbsp (15mL) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10mL) pepper
- 1 tsp (5mL) garlic powder
- 3/4 cup (175mL) Korean red chilli paste
- 1 cup (250mL) kimchi, chopped and drained
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place rack on lower level. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil; place baking rack on top. Brush rack with 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter.
- In large bowl, combine baking powder, pepper and garlic powder. Add chicken wings; toss to coat. Transfer to prepared pan, leaving space in between.
- Bake, turning once, for 40 to 45 minutes or until wings are deep golden and crisp.
- In large bowl, whisk remaining butter with chili paste; add wings and toss well to coat.
- In small bowl, stir sour cream with kimchi; serve with wings for dipping.
- Look for Korean red chili paste and kimchi in your local Asian market.