- Yields: 8 servings
- Preparation: 5 minutes (+ 4 hours freezing time)
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica Smooth Blueberry Acai
- 2 cups (500mL) mixed berries, frozen
- 1/3 cup (75mL) cashews, ground
- 3 tbsp (45mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cups (60mL) water
- In blender, purée cottage cheese, frozen berries, ground cashews, honey, lemon juice, vanilla, and 1/4 cup (60 mL) water until smooth.
- Pour into eight (1/3 cup/75 mL) ice pop moulds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Substitute almond, coconut or cashew beverage for water if desired.