- Yields: 24
- Preparation: 40 minutes
- ¾ cup (175mL) GAY LEA - Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 cups (500mL) graham wafer, crumbs
- 1 can (300mL) sweetened and condensed milk
- 2 tbsp (30mL) instant espresso powder, or instant coffee
- 1 ¾ cups (425mL) 85% dark chocolate, chopped into chunks (8 oz/250 g)
- 1 ¼ cups (300mL) pecans, chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) unsweetened coconut, shredded
- ¾ cup (175mL) pretzels, chopped
- ¾ cup (175mL) toffee bits
- 1/3 cup (75mL) dulce de leche
- ¼ tsp (1mL) flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang edges.
- Toss together graham crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk with espresso powder; pour over crumb layer. Sprinkle with dark chocolate, pecans, coconut, pretzels and toffee bits. Drizzle with dulce de leche; sprinkle sea salt over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely. Using parchment paper as handles, transfer bars from pan to cutting board. Cut into squares.
- For a variation, replace half of the dark chocolate with milk chocolate.
- Substitute almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts for pecans.