- Yields: 36 shortbread bites
- Preparation: 36 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, softened
- 1 tsp (5mL) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250mL) swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (250mL) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10mL) dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar. Add in Swiss cheese. In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Using wooden spoon, stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Divide dough in half.
- On lightly floured surface, shape dough into two 7” (18 cm) logs. Cut into ½” (1 cm) slices. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in centre of oven for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden. Cool on pan on racks.