- Yields: 12
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 36 slices SALERNO - Halloumi Cheese, 3/8-inch (9 mm) thick
- 24 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup (60mL) olive oil
- 24 eggs
- 1 lb (500g) hash browns, cooked
- 24 slices toast, buttered
- Place bacon on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Cook in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp; place in warming tray.
- Make breakfast to order by sautéing 3 halloumi slices brushed with olive oil on both sides over medium heat until golden. Prepare eggs as ordered.
- Serve breakfast with hash browns, 2 slices of bacon, eggs and topped with halloumi slices in the middle of the plate. Serve with 2 slices of buttered toast on the side, if using.