- Yields: 4 to 6
- Preparation: 40 minutes
- 2.5 lb (3) sweet potatoes, skin-on
- 3 tbsp (45mL) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5mL) sea salt
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) garlic, granulated
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) red pepper flakes
- 1 (250g) Nordica Smooth Dips - Roasted Red Pepper
- 3 tsp (15mL) jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) lime juice, fresh
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60mL) red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup (60mL) cilantro leaves, fresh
- 8 radishes, slivered
- SALERNO - Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch (1 cm) thick fries and palce in large bowl. Toss with cornstarch until all fries are coated.
- Add olive oil, salt, granulated garlic and red pepper flakes; toss until potatoes are well coated. Arrange on prepared pans in single layer.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through and starting to brown, flipping halfway through and rotating pans.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together Nordica Smooth Dip and jalapeño; set aside.
- In another small bowl, gently stir together the avocado, black beans and lime juice; set aside.
- When the fries are ready, remove from the oven. Place all the fries onto one pan; drizzle with sevel spoons of the dip mixture.
- Scatter avocado and black beans, green onions, red pepper, cilantro and optional toppings (if using), evenly over fries. Serve immediately with extra dip on the side.
- Make sure to cut the sweet potato fries as evenly as possible for even cooking.