- Yields: 4 to 6 servings
- Preparation: 42 minutes
- 1/4 cup (50mL) prepared pesto
- 2 chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 4 cups (1L) fusilli pasta
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) Ontario raspberries
- 2/3 cup (150mL) GAY LEA - French Onion Sour Cream Dip
- 2 tbsp (30mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30mL) oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) fresh basil, chopped
- Spread pesto all over chicken breasts. Place on preheated greased grill on medium high for about 12 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink inside. Place on cutting board.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook fusilli for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Drain well and place in large bowl. Thinly slice chicken and add to pasta with cucumber and raspberries.
- In bowl, whisk together dip, pesto, oil, vinegar, sundried tomatoes and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley and basil. Toss again to combine.