- Yields: Based on instructions, 12 skewers (6 tomato + cheese, 6 chicken)
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium; grease one side well and line the other side with heavy-duty foil.
- Blend butter with pesto; set aside. Pat bocconcini balls dry on paper towels.
- Toss tomatoes and bocconcini with half the butter mixture. Thread a cherry tomato onto a soaked skewer. Wrap the bocconcini with a basil leaf, thread onto skewer and finish with a second tomato. Repeat to make 6 tomato-cheese skewers.
- In a separate bowl, toss chicken with salt, pepper and remaining pesto mixture. Thread chicken cubes onto 6 soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill chicken on the unlined side, turning as needed, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Grill tomato-cheese skewers on foil-lined side, for 3 to 4 minutes, turning until tomatoes are lightly charred and cheese is oozy. Drizzle with balsamic glaze if desired before serving.
- For food safety, keep raw chicken skewers separate from the cheese and tomato skewers and wash hands well after handling the raw meat.