- Preparation: 24 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica 4%
- 1 cup (250mL) IVANHOE - Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp (5mL) dried oregano leaves
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup (250mL) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup (75mL) green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75mL) oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (50mL) fresh basil
- 2 tsp (10mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, softened
- In bowl, stir together cottage cheese, goat cheese and oregano; spread over 4 tortillas.
- In bowl, combine artichokes, tomatoes, onions, sundried tomatoes; divide evenly over cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with Asiago and basil; top with remaining tortillas. Brush large non-stick skillet with some of the butter; heat on medium high. Place one quesadilla in skillet; cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges. Serve warm.
- Replace goat cheese with 1 ½ cups (375 mL) cooked salad shrimp.
- Replace goat cheese with 1 ½ cups (375 mL) cooked chicken