- Yields: 2
- 2 cups (500mL) freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 oz (60mL) coconut flavoured rum
- 2 oz (60mL) Frangelico or another hazelnut liqueur
- GAY LEA - Real Coconut Whipped Cream
- ground cinnamon
- Stir coffee with rum and liqueur. Pour into two dessert coffee mugs. Top with a generous amount of coconut whipped cream. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and serve immediately.
- For a non-alcoholic (mocktail) version, replace the rum and liqueur with 2 tbsp (30 mL) chocolate syrup and 1 tsp (5 mL) each hazelnut and coconut extracts.
- Hot chocolate can be used instead of the coffee. If making the mocktail version, omit the chocolate syrup.