- Yields: 12 Servings
- Preparation: 26 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) carrots, diagonally sliced
- 2 cups (500mL) cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (500mL) corn kernels, cooked
- 2 cups (500mL) sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup (250mL) sweet red pepper, julienned
- Place carrots in steamer and set over boiling water; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower; steam for 7 minutes.
- Add corn and snow peas; steam for 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper; steam for 2 minutes. Transfer vegetables to serving bowl.
- Add butter and toss until melted and vegetables are well coated.
- Combine ¼ cup (50 mL) Gay Lea Spreadables Butter with 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated fresh gingerroot, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice and a pinch of red pepper flakes.