- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Place chocolate and butter in a saucepan set over low heat; stir occasionally just until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir sugar, vanilla and salt into the chocolate mixture. Whisk in the eggs until well combined. Stir in flour just until mixture is free of streaks. Scrape into a foil-lined, 2-inch (5 cm) full-size hotel pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a tester inserted into the centre comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached. Cool completely in the pan, on a rack. Trim the edges if desired before slicing into 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.5 cm) portions.
Turtle Brownie Explosion (Single Serving)
- Warm brownie slightly in the microwave for 20 seconds. Garnish brownie with a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Drizzle caramel sauce over top, garnish with a generous amount of Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream and sprinkle with toasted, chopped pecans. Serve immediately.
- For a different look, cut brownie into cubes and layer trifle-style in a narrow glass or dish.