- 1 x 8-cup measuring cups, 1 x 1 cup measure
- Tablespoon, teaspoon and spatula
- 16 oz squeeze bottles x 2 (per batch)
- Large bowl for fresh fruit
- Container or bowl for graham cracker crumbs
- 20 sample cups
- Blend Smooth with maple syrup and vanilla. Divide mixture between squeeze bottles.
- Wash, slice strawberries (if needed) and gently mix fruit.
- Spoon 1 oz (30 mL) berries into cup.
- Add 3/4 oz (25 mL) Smooth filling into sample cups (about 3/4-inch deep).
- Repeat layers once.
- Top with 1 tsp (5 mL) graham crumbs.
- *4 cups (1 L) fresh berries = approx. 600 g (depending on shape of berries used)
- **1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbs = 60 g.